Vol.27 Medical Device Financing Weekly Report (China Market)
1. Yunmai Technology completed 200 million yuan C+ round of financing, led by Legen Capital
Recently, the smart sports health company Yunmai Technology announced the completion of a 200 million yuan C+ round of financing. This round of financing will be mainly used to improve product technology research and development capabilities, brand building and channel expansion.
2. Sonosemi Medical Co. Ltd. completed nearly 100 million yuan of Pre-A round of financing, allowing smart technology to empower healthcare
Sonosemi Medical Co. Ltd completed a Pre-A round of financing of nearly 100 million yuan. This round of financing funds will be mainly used for clinical trials of shock wave balloon catheters and product development of other vascular interventional medical devices.
3. Refresh Intelligence completes a new round of tens of millions of financing, and accelerates the mass testing and mass production of medical-grade biosensors
Refresh Intelligence completed a new round of tens of millions of financing. This round of investment was led by the Lihe Science and Technology Group, a subsidiary of Shenzhen Lihe Science and Technology Co., Ltd. (abbreviated as Lihe Science and Technology, stock code 002243). The company uses this round of funds to improve the experiment and engineering platform, expand the team, and accelerate the mass testing and mass production of the company's medical-grade biosensors.
4. Huichuang Medical completed nearly 100 million yuan in A+ round of financing, using near-infrared light to empower the diagnosis and treatment of brain functional diseases
Huichuang Medical Equipment Co., Ltd. completed a round of financing of nearly 100 million yuan. This round of financing was jointly led by Hetang Venture Capital and Sunland Capital. The funds raised in this round will be mainly used for the sales promotion of the company's existing near-infrared (fNIRS) brain function diagnostic products and the development of brain function disease treatment products.
5. Qigong Medical completed more than 100 million yuan in Series B financing, which was jointly led by CICC Chuanhua Fund and SDIC Chuanghe
After this round of financing, Qigong Medical will accelerate the development of multi-indication clinical trials in the aortic field and the development of the follow-up accessory group, so as to realize the vision of "full aorta + full intracavity" efficient and convenient one-stop treatment as soon as possible.
6. Huihe Medical completes hundreds of millions of yuan in Series B financing, and originally solves the problem of structural heart disease
Huihe Medical is the world's leading structural heart disease platform. It recently completed the B round of hundreds of millions of yuan in financing. This round of financing was led by IDG Capital, and Yikai Capital served as the exclusive financial advisor of Huihe Medical in this transaction.
7. Weigao Orthopedics officially listed
On June 30, 2021, Weigao Orthopedics was officially listed on the Science and Technology Innovation Board. The most important project for this fundraising investment-orthopedic implant product expansion project, the total investment is 1.218 billion yuan, and it is planned to use the raised funds of 1.062 billion yuan. After the project is completed, it is expected that the annual increase in spine, trauma, joint orthopedics The production capacity of implanted products will reach 6.67 million pieces.
8. LeAo Medical completed a new round of financing of more than 100 million yuan, invested by CICC Qichen Fund and Shanlan Capital
Leao Medical, a high-value consumables R&D and production company, recently announced the completion of a new round of financing of more than 100 million yuan. This round of funds will be used for the marketing of high-value consumables for clinical and digestive endoscopy interventions for innovative peripheral vascular products.
We will publish Vol.28 Medical Device Financing Weekly Report (International Market) tomorrow.